Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Dear Classmates!

From my home to yours, my best wishes for a blessed Christmas!


I hope Santa is good to you, but if he isn't, be sure to be good to yourself!

Our Dec 4th luncheon never happened, so I hope come Spring you will be up for getting together.

May 2014 be kind to all of us!  Please keep in touch.
A Note from Jane:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
If you are going to be traveling, bring your QRA directory with you and get in touch.
I would love to see any of you who are coming to FL.
Jane Beckert Gould

Those aren't her exact words, but I can't open the document she sent!  You get the idea though.

You know anyone can comment on this blog, just open a gmail acct.  Very easy!


Don't forget when you are bored to stop over to my blog.  I would love for you to visit!
www.cuisinekathleen.com





No comments:

Post a Comment