Sunday, April 19, 2015

Updates

Happy Spring everyone.  Those of us in NY are very happy to see some warmer temperatures after a brutal winter.  I hope all of you fared well.

Please keep Pat Foskett Thomas in your prayers.  Her son Peter passed away suddenly in December. 
If anyone needs her address, just contact me.

As we move toward Summer, many of you are returning to Long Island after "wintering" in warmer climates. 

If any of you get together , send pictures and I will be happy to post them.

Dolores Mueller, Kathy McMahon, Tish Maher, and I got together in the Fall .  Clare Cooney was supposed to join us, but had to cancel.  We met at the Cooperage, and never ran out of topics of conversation!  I have a picture, when I locate it, I'll post it!

Would love to plan something before the busy ness of Summer fills our calendars.  If anyone is interested, let me know! 

Wishing you beautiful Spring flowers and God's blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment